svecom p.e.a success story
The company was founded in 1953 as "Piccole Espansibile"and with the years changed its name until the current name "SVECOM - PE" Reliability, technical expertise and commitment have been and still are the ingredients of a success that continues unabated. In 1985 there was the transfer of the new and current headquarters in Via della Tecnica while the original headquarters of Via Callesella since then is used for heat treatment of metals (for both Svecom that on behalf of third parties).
and global market
SVECOM GROUP has commercial relationships with leading equipment manufacturers and end users both nationally and globally, the result of a trust and an estimate conquered with the quality, professionalism and technological innovation. SVECOM PE is UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000 quality assurance, reliability, technical expertise and attention to the needs of each customer. Through the development of an extensive network of technical and commercial market SVECOM PE has exceeded the national boundaries: today 50% of total production is destined abroad .